Its my expressions!

The inner side of me...which is simple,lovable & silent...

Monday, August 29, 2005

Weird or Strange

Some things are weird or should I call them strange?

Life transitions, people come & leave…
WE are in the web of life which everyday God will weave…
Sometimes WE believe this, sometimes WE can’t…
Sometimes WE get things & sometimes not WE want…

WE change our role; WE play our part and never hold on…
WE keep moving and life goes on…
Sometimes WE smile, sometimes WE sigh...
WE are born, WE live & WE die…

But somewhere in the WE that ME is lost…
Am I a bit slow or the life is too fast?
God is the one who will invert that ‘W’ in WE...
He is the one who will bring back the same old ME…

God is the creator of the web of life…
He slices the time; he chops it with knife…
The sole writer of this play called life…
The characters in this play are numerous & rife…

I play with words, he plays with roles…
I fiddle with means, he sets the goals…
I try to act, he cuts the scene…
I want to ask him why he is sometimes so mean…

Is it weird or should I call it strange?

I firmly believe the most constant thing in life is change…
One day OUR prayers will be in God’s reception’s range…
That day things in life won’t be weird & life itself won’t be strange….

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 6:42:00 PM, Blogger Om said…

    Good word play !!!!Your emotional trauma i think i can comprehend is still out of my reach.....U can share it with me - for all u need is a friend in ur lonely times...Iam there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home